Luxury Double Room in Heart of the Port Wine Capital of SA
- Family/child friendly
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
|Address||Queen St, 6660 Calitzdorp, South Africa|
|Property type||Private room|
•Ceiling fans, heaters • Hairdryers • Tea/coffee making facilities •
• Complimentary port wine • Lounge and Dining room with fire place •
• Wheelchair friendly •
• Restaurant (fully licensed & open to public) • Vine-covered patios • Bar • Large swimming pool • Fragrant rose garden • Secure off-road parking •
This stylish 1830 homestead is centrally situated in the heart of the port capital of South Africa, Calitzdorp, overlooking port vineyards and within walking distance of all the wineries, galleries, shops and the museum in town.
The thatch roof homestead in Karoo and Victorian architecture has large vine-covered patios, where you can enjoy the Karoo sunsets, scrumptious dinners and breakfasts. Relax in the lush garden, including a fragrant rose garden, or by the sparkling pool.
House rulesCancellation within 7 days, liable for full payment, more than 7 days, 10%booking fee of full amount.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 28 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption