Apartment close to Gothic Quarter
- Air conditioning
- Family/child friendly
Its excellent location is ideal to visit on foot the historical center of Barcelona. Gothic Quarter, Picasso Museum, Palau de la Música and the Cathedral are less than 10 minutes walk. Similarly around supermarkets, restaurants and lots of shops of all kinds.
The apartment is on the third floor of an old building without elevator.
The nearest main road is Via Laietana, along which several bus lines and found the metro station Jaume I (5 minutes from the apartment).
House rulesSmoking is not allowed.
Do not make noise after 22:00.
The check-in later than 21:00 has an extra charge of 30 €.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 23 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||9 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Overall we had a very good stay at the appartement!
The pros: very good location, nice looking appartement, good communication, it is everything is there what you need for a short stay, good Value for money, enough space for two people
The Cons: fourth floor with a lot of steps and narrow staircase, WiFi was very slow, shower is tiny, some of the Kirchen utensils were not very tidy/Old and would need replacement
If you are not too demanding, this the place to go!
My friends and I had a great time staying in this lovely apartment in a really nice part of the city. Hosts Gabie and Miguel were really helpful throughout and always responded to questions very quickly. The apartment is very well equipped and the brilliant and large roof terrace gives excellent views of the city. At night the air-conditioning was good in the hot weather. The nearest metro station is less than 5 mins about and the apartment is also within easy walking distance of Sants station - useful if arriving via the mainline station. I would certainly stay here again and happy to recommend this apartment to others.
The apartment was clean, calm and very nice. Miguel the Host was very friendly and handling the Keys even late at night was no problem. The Terrace was awesome for breakfast in the sun. The Area is very nice too and it is not a big deal to reach all the beautiful spots in BCN within minutes. There are two supermarkets and quite a few nice restaurants around the corner too. So we enjoyed our three nights stay and say muchas gracias to Miguel and Gabie.
Clean. Cute interior decoration. Air Conditioning works well. Miguel is very kind. Available all you need in the kitchen. Excellent situation for tourism: metro, bus… near supermarket and shopping mall. Gabie warned of staircase climbing (no problem for us). Perhaps small shower space for a big guy. Nice apartment for 3 guests, but one of them had better be a child for the single bed size. I would repeat the experience sometime for sure. Thanks, Gabie & Miguel.
very comfortable and newly refurbished flat for 3 persons, low noise air condition, nice bathroom with enough water pressure. Nearby Metro #5, Entenca, now noise from the streets.
Sehr angenehme und neu möblierte Wohnung für 3 Personen, sehr leise Klimaanlage, schönes Bad mit genügend Wasserdruck. Direkt an der Metro Linie 5, Entenca. Kein Straßenlärm
tt perfect !! The apartment is very cute small, but with everything you need, the location is great just steps from the Metro and the beautiful Magic Fountain, to visit in the evening with his show of luci.Miguel the owner helpful and polite .Consigliatissimo
tt perfetto!!L'appartamento è molto carino piccolo,ma con tutto il necessario,la posizione è ottima a due passi dalla metro e dalla bellissima Fontana magica,da visitare la sera con il suo spettacolo di luci.Miguel il proprietario disponibile e gentile .Consigliatissimo
• The apartment is very well positioned. Many attractions are within walking distance
• Many shops, restaurants and snack bars nearby
• Washing machine, Air Conditioning, Iron, large refrigerator, large closet, beach umbrella and 2 beach mats, coffee maker (but no coffee), tea various. Sorts, dishes and cooking pots are available
Neutral (Info only):
• The apartment is very small: Shower is about 60cmx60cm, the corridor can 2 people not freely past one another, the house stairs are also very narrow and the floors very high (you have to think carefully about how much baggage is taken)
• The single bed is a bed with springs. Those who do not sleep well on any mattress, it should think twice (on the couch would fit only a child)
• No Dishwasher available if someone is planning, at home to cook '
• Strict house rules (you can not talk to 22h too loud, you can not talk too loud on the stairs, etc.)
• wireless password was in the, house rules' misspelled, so check on the rear panel
• slate floor (if someone interested)
• A switch in the living room makes the socket (be careful, if you turn off the light)
• the parasol is not quality, we have gotten a sunburn, even though we are ONLY sat under the parasol, so can not be relied. Shade yes, but zero protection from the sun
• Now and then there was Sauberkeitsmängel: Finger remained here and there stick to cabinet doors, some crockery and cutlery were dirty (used cup was as' held up clean in the cupboard, cutlery we also rinsed again before we used it) also does not look under the bed reference (not a pretty white)
• when we after 2 days had no Internet, we have reported to us by the owner (in our case an Internet connection was very important because I have planned for and also to work on a bit). But we have never received a response. And we were a week since ...
• Die Wohnung ist sehr gut positioniert. Viele Sehenswürdigkeiten sind zu Fuß erreichbar
• Viele Geschäfte, Restaurants und Imbisse in der Nähe
• Waschmaschine, Klimaanlage, Bügeleisen, großer Kühlschrank, großer Schrank, Sonnenschirm und 2 Strandmatten, Kaffeekocher (aber kein Kaffee), Tee versch. Sorten, Geschirr und Kochtöpfe sind vorhanden
Neutral (Nur als Info):
• Die Wohnung ist SEHR klein: Dusche ist ca. 60cmx60cm, im Flur können 2 Personen nicht frei einander vorbei, die Haustreppen sind ebenfalls sehr schmal und die Etagen sehr hoch (muss man sich sehr gut überlegen, wie viel Gepäck mitgenommen wird)
• Bei dem Einzelbett handelt es sich um ein Bett mit Federn. Diejenigen, die nicht auf jeder Matratze gut schlafen, sollten es sich gut überlegen (auf der Couch würde nur ein Kind passen)
• Keine Spülmaschine vorhanden, falls jemand plant ‚zu Hause‘ zu kochen
• Strenge Hausregeln (man darf nach 22Uhr nicht zu laut sprechen, man darf auf den Treppen nicht zu laut sprechen usw.)
• WLAN-Kennwort war in den ‚Hausregeln‘ falsch geschrieben, also schaut auf der Rückseite des Gerätes
• Schiefer Boden (falls es jemand interessiert)
• Ein Schalter in dem Wohnzimmer tätigt auch die Steckdose (aufpassen, wenn ihr das Licht ausschaltet)
• der Sonnenschirm ist nichts Hochwertiges, wir haben einen Sonnenbrand bekommen, obwohl wir NUR unter dem Sonnenschirm gesessen sind, also ist kein Verlass. Schatten ja, aber null-Schutz vor der Sonne
• Hier und da gab es Sauberkeitsmängel: Finger blieben hier und da an Schranktüren kleben, manches Geschirr und Besteck waren schmutzig (benutzte Tasse wurde als ‚sauber‘ in den Schrank hingestellt, Besteck haben wir auch nochmal gespült, bevor wir es benutzt haben), schaut auch nicht unter dem Couchbezug (kein schöner Weiß)
• als wir nach 2 Tagen kein Internet mehr hatten, haben wir uns beim Eigentümer gemeldet (in unserem Fall war eine Internetverbindung sehr wichtig, da ich geplant habe ab und zu auch ein bisschen zu arbeiten). Wir haben aber eine Rückmeldung nie bekommen. Und wir waren eine ganze Woche da...
We were happy with the accommodation in the apartment of Gabie is in a quiet area and yet close to the metro station and many bus. In the kitchen there was everything you need to do, as we planned, a homemade meal (did not have to take me the mocha!) And the mattresses were comfortable so we slept well and recovered the fatigue of the day as a tourist. Only small negative, if we want to be picky: not being types of nightlife in the evening after dinner we would gladly watched television for a few hours, before giving us good night!
Siamo stati soddisfatti della sistemazione nell'appartamento di Gabie: è in una zona tranquilla e allo stesso tempo vicina alla stazione della metro e di molti autobus. In cucina c'era tutto l'occorrente per fare, come da noi preventivato, un pasto in casa (non occorreva che mi portassi la moka!) e i materassi erano comodi per cui abbiamo dormito bene e recuperato la stanchezza della giornata da turista. Unico piccolo neo, se vogliamo essere pignoli: non essendo tipi da movida notturna, alla sera dopo cena avremmo guardato volentieri la televisione per un paio di ore, prima di darci la buonanotte!
Apartment was nicely looked after, close to Plaza Espanya, easily accessible by subway.
We are sorry for the shower, it is very small.
We have a nice mini trip experience in Barcelona.
Thanks Miguel for the reception.
Appartement was netjes verzorgd, dicht bij plaza espanya, gemakkelijk bereikbaar met de metro.
Spijtig van de douche ,deze is zeer klein.
We hebben een toffe mini trip beleeft in Barcelona.
Bedankt Miguel voor de ontvangst.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption