London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
House rulesIn general this is a great place to live. To keep it as such all guests need to follow the following rules for their own comfort:
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 18 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Staying at Sidney´s house was very good. we appriciated our vacation there. The house was just one Station away to London Bridge, very close to the City. Thanks a lot for giving all of us space ;-)
Nice, friendly, straight foreward and in fact not too far from the center ...
We had a good time in London and enjoyed staying in Sidney room. The best things about the place are:
Fully working kitchen
Bed linen and towels
Good connection to the city
The room was spacious and peaceful. Sidney has the flat cleaned every day and all appliances are functioning well. The trip to the station is short and you can get to the centre in no time. Sidney seemed really busy during our stay, but he did always stop for a chat and always asked if we needed anything.
Sid really helped me out by excepting my booking at short notice. He also helped me get another place as he was full for the other days of my trip. The flat is fine and very convenient for getting to the centre of London.
The room is really big and spacious. You can even see the Shard from the window. The flat is clean and had lots of charm. It is easy to get into the centre with the bus and tube. We enjoyed talking to Sidney. We recommend this room.
The room was really convenient for us, since we were close to the tube and there is a very good bus connection to the centre. The apartment was clean and there is a lady who cleans every day. Toilet and shower are fine. There is a kitchen, but we didn't use it. Sidney is a good guy who likes to talk. If you want to be close to the centre but not pay much this place is good for you.
We had a nice time in London and were happy to stay in Sidney's flat. The rooms are big and the location is very close to the tube. Sidney is a nice person. We recommend this flat.
We were very satisfied with the apartment! Location is very good to explore whole London, very good connections to the center of London. The place was very clean and it was a perfect vacation!!! I am very staisfied with the place and host and I recommend this place for explorers of London.
We had a fantastic time in London thanks Sidney's room. The place was clean, easily accessible by public transportation, and all the amenities were included. We were able to be relaxed during our stay in London. We will definitely recommend it to our friends and rent it again when we return to London. Thank you to WImdu and Sidney!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption