Comfortable Room near Tube Station 2c
- Lockable room
|Address||Widegate Street, E1 7HP London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
The room is ideal for couples, friends, family or professionals visiting the City. Has an amazingly comfortable double bed, a plasma TV, freezer, internet and a shared fitted kitchen with washing machine. Soap and shampoo are also available.
Close to the high-octane world of the City of London and also near to London's trendy east End, with Shoreditch and Brick Lane very nearby. Liverpool Street Tube Station is 1 minute walk away. Liverpool Street is a big transport hub with connections all over the great city of London.
Shoreditch is in the east of central London and is one of the most popular areas in London at the moment. It is full of trendy cafés, bars, restaurants and other meeting points such as galleries and small shops. There are also a lot of exciting markets surrounding the area such as Brick Lane Market, Broadway Market and Colombia Road Market.
A short walk away from Shoreditch is Liverpool Street station where you can access Central Line, which will take you to the Oxford Street in 10 minutes. Oxford Street is the main shopping street in London, and nearby are a lot of the typical attractions of London. There are also plenty of buses and night buses running 24/7 from all directions in London. Whether you want to enjoy a day (or night) out in central London, or chill out with the locals in one of the markets, Shoreditch is the perfect location for you.
House rulesNo smoking.
7£ per hour after 10PM for late check-in.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 9 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||10 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Absolutely a great location, just 30 meters from the metro Liverpool Street, one of the busiest and moved to London. You will find people in the neighborhood late at night especially since boys in the apartment you will find a number of restaurants (up to 22) and pub until late at night. Bathroom ok. Kitchen ok. Tv in room and fridge handy for snacks in the room. Sheets ok. Towels ok. Terravision 2 min walk. A 'great experience.
Assolutamente un ottima posizione, a 30 mt dalla metro Liverpool Street, una delle più affollate e movimentate di Londra. Troverete gente nel quartiere fino a tarda notte sopratutto ragazzi dato che sotto l'appartamento troverete una quantità di ristoranti ( fino alle 22 ) e pub fino a tarda notte. Bagno ok. Cucina ok.
Tv in camera e frigo comodissimo per gli stuzzichini in camera. Lenzuola ok. Asciugamani ok.
Terravision a 2 min a piedi.
Un' ottima esperienza.
Convenient for transportation, cheap and worth for what it costs. A bed and a little more in the room. There would still have been anything else. If you only okay but you can not really define apartment .. Walls thin cartongesso.praticamente like sleeping in one side to another
Comodo per i mezzi, costa poco e vale per quel che costa . Un letto e poco più nella stanza. Non ci sarebbe comunque stato nient'altro. Se ti accontenti va bene ma non si può certo definire appartamento..Muri di sottile cartongesso.praticamente come dormire uno in fianco all altro
Reviews for this host's other properties
Clean & comfortable room. Excellent host.
Clean & comfortable room. Quiet location.
What is good about our stay:
- Direct connection from Saint Pancras International London to the apartment.
- Very good public traffic connection (Stepney green station and Bus lines near by).
- Near to grocery stores (ASDA: cheap and wide range of products, Tesco: a bit more expensive than ASDA but better opening times)
- It was easy to communicate with Marcos and he quickly send someone to hand over the keys.
- The kitchen is well equipped
Need to be improved:
- We did not have a cover for sleeping, which was not so problematic because it was very warm during our stay.
- The door lock of the apartment is not easy to open. The trick is to not fully insert the key into the keyhole to open the door. For me, it worked with this trick but it would be more pleasant if the door lock would be replaced by a new robust one.
- We were not able to open the window in the kitchen, which is not so ideal especially if you want to open a window which is not close to the busy/loud street.
- Toilet flush is not fixed very well and sometimes needs to be rotated in order to work again.
- The cleanliness is suboptimal.
- Sofa bed in the living room was not very comfortable because it is deformed.
Just general notes:
- Quite noisy at night if windows are open, but that cannot be changed and is partially compensated with the very good location of the apartment
- We were only in the apartment to sleep. For this purpose the apartment was acceptable.
Nous n'avons pas rencontré Marcos, mais avons été bien accueillis. L'appartement est spacieux et calme, bien situé, proche du métro et correspond bien à la description et aux photos. La moquette mériterait bien un rafraîchissement, mais l'ensemble est confortable et nous a donné entière satisfaction. Les enfants et nous-mêmes sommes très contents de notre séjour à Londres.
Clean & comfortable room in quiet location. Excellent host.
Clean & comfortable room. Convenient location minutes from underground station.
Great host. Nice room in quiet location.
Excellent host. quiet location.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption