Amazing Apartment on 39th floor 774
Floor No.39(with elevator)
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
There is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of € 500,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1161 CA|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 4610 CA|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 32 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
What a view that's for sure, I myself live in london but I had never before seen so just madurodam also a great place in The Hague. The apartment was quite large everything was there just a pity that the bed was broken when we arrived but the people have the bed made there and we slept and then eaten in the restaurant until January 10 next year within four I turn my birthday.
Wat een uitzicht dat is het zeker ik woon zelf in den haag maar ik had het nog nooit eerder zo gezien net madurodam ook een geweldige plek in den haag. De flat was vrij groot alles was aanwezig alleen jammer van het bed die kapot was toen we binnen kwamen maar de mensen daar hebben het bed gemaakt en we hebben heerlijk geslapen en daarna gegeten in het restaurant tot tot volgend jaar 10 januari dan vier ik weer mijn verjaardag.
Beautiful spacious towering (38) apartment with stunning views.This effect is emphasized by the decorative fireworks during the New Year.
Public transport around the corner, but the Hague center accessible by foot.
Host communicates clear and bright.
Mooi ruim torenhoog (38) appartement met een schitterend uitzicht.Dit effect wordt gedurende de jaarwisseling door het siervuurwerk extra benadrukt.
Openbaar vervoer om de hoek maar centrum den Haag lopend goed te bereiken.
Host communiceert duidelijk en helder.
Simply fantastic! The apartment was very nice and just as great as described! Centrally located, so that we could reach almost all sights on foot. The view is during the day to the sea and at night with millions of lights just phenomenal! We love to come back for a break from everyday life!
Einfach fantastisch! Das Apartment war sehr schön und genauso toll wie beschrieben! Super zentral, so dass wir fast alle Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß erreichen konnten. Der Ausblick ist tagsüber bis zum Meer und abends mit millionen Lichtern einfach nur phenomenal!! Wir kommen gerne wieder für eine kleine Auszeit von Alltag!!
I was many times in Den Haag before, but this is the best place.
Near to the station, near to the centre, so high...
Nice view. Everything that you need.
I will stay in this place again.
Stunning views. The Tower is very conveniently placed for access to the railway station and trams. Everything was satisfactory and I had a pleasant stay in Den Haag. One suggestion I have to improve short stays would be for housekeeping to provide one or two detergent capsules for the clothes washing machine - similar to the convenience of sachets for the dish washing machine.
Very nice and well kept apartment with a great view!
Also nice to stay. In such a special building And is within walking distance of the town, which is very pleasant.
Erg mooi en goed verzorgd appartement, met een geweldig uitzicht!
Leuk ook om in zo'n bijzonder gebouw te overnachten. Verder ligt het op loopafstand van de stad, wat erg prettig is.
Everything worked easily and quickly. The apartment was great and the view gigantic. Always happy.
Alles funktionierte einfach und unkompliziert. Die Wohnung war super und der Ausblick gigantisch. Gerne immer wieder.
Very beautiful place, independant, clean and perfect appartment !
All equipment available !
Bonus : very nice sight on the city and not so far from the center (15 min by feet)
Thank you very much
Marco and Marjo
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption