Feels-Like-Home Apt @ Praterstern
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Czerningasse, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Prater Park - one step away, Metro stations "Nestroyplatz" (U1), "Praterstern" (U1, U2) - 3 min walk, St. Stephan's cathedral (Stephansdom) - 20 min walk (2 stops metro U1), Messe Prater Wien - 10 min walk or 1 stop metro U2, UNO-city and Vienna International Center (VIC) - 3 stops metro U1.
ATTENTION! Minimum stay during the Christmas and New Year's Eve holidays - 4 nights.
1. Accommodation of a third person on a single sofa bed in the living room.
2. Accommodation with pets is strictly a subject to preliminary confirmation. Please provide information on your pet in your request. An extra supplement of 60 euro for the final cleaning will be requested additionally to the standard cleaning fee.
3. Parking in the house garage is available at extra costs of 10 Euro/day on a preliminary request (a subject to confirmation).
4. Addresses of the alternative cheap parking lots in Vienna will be provided on request.
Free Internet access (WLAN/LAN), computer, DVD/CD player, LCD TV, cable TV, huge collection of CDs.
Kitchen: fridge/freezer, stove and oven, dishwasher, steamer, coffee/espresso machine, kettle, toaster, eggs boiler, microwave, blender.
Spacious bathroom with the full size hot tub, hairdryer, separate toilet. Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
Towels and full bedlinen are provided.
Complementary starter set of tea and Nescafe coffee capsules for espresso machine.
NEW! On request we will provide you a mobile telephone(s) to rent at a very affordable price, with the local number, to receive and make calls (free incoming calls, local calls at 6,8 eurocent/min, re-chargable pre-paid card).
We often travel ourselves and perfectly know needs of people on the go and their understanding of an ideal accomodation. We pay special attention to every single domestic detail in the apartment - the ones you so often need and will never find in hotels or most of other apartments. Not to forget cordial and personal welcome and insider tips. This apartment would be your perfect base in Vienna no mater if you are here on holidays or traveling for business.
House rulesSecurity Deposit:€200
1) Check-out. Your check-out time is 11:00 unless the other agreed. Please contact us a day prior to your departure so that we could agree the exact time to meet with you to collect the key.
2) Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. Please no too loud music or noise.
3) Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoking is only permitted on the balcony and using the ash-tray (you will find in the kitchen). Please at no circumstances throw cigaretes from the balcony down! The garden below is a private territory.
4) Please respect the space. Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Please be considerate & respectful.
5) Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
6) Be careful with the keys. They keys you receive are very expensive to re-order. Please take a special care on them, as we will have to charge you to make the new one in case of lost.
7) Fair use policy. The consumables you will find in the apartment (cofee, tee, toilet and kitchen paper, cleaning, personal care products, first aid, etc.) are provided on a courtesy basis and intended to make your first day of accommodation easier, especially at late arrivals or on sundays, when shops are closed. You can use them for free, but please do not collect with you. If you need to use a sufficient amount of these items - please buy them for you in a grocery shop at first possibility.
8) Accommodation with pets is strictly a subject to preliminary confirmation. Please provide information on your pet in your request. An extra supplement of 60 euro for the final cleaning will be requested additionally to the standard cleaning fee.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and enjoy your time in Vienna!
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 31 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
I was spontaneous with my son in Vienna, and have inquired from there for the apartment. We were happy that it went so quickly. The apartment is perfectly located! Quiet yet central location. Top decorated with great attention. To discover the ideal starting point to explore Vienna on foot, by subway or tram. Also very suitable for longer stays. The owner very friendly and helpful! I would have liked to stay a few more days! thanks again Benny
Ich war mit meinem Sohn spontan in Wien, und habe von dort aus für die Wohnung angefragt. Wir waren glücklich, dass dies so kurzfristig geklappt hat. Die Wohnung ist perfekt gelegen! Ruhig und doch zentral. Top und mit viel Liebe eingerichtet.
Der ideale Ausgangspunkt um Wien zu Fuss, U Bahn oder Tram zu entdecken. Auch für längeren Aufenthalt sehr geeignet. Der Vermieter sehr sympathisch und hilfsbereit!
Ich wäre gerne noch ein paar Tage geblieben! herzlichen Dank nochmals
Reviews for this host's other properties
Well equiped appartment (incl. dishwasher and microwave). Modern and clean interior. Good beds. Beautifully located at an inner-yard, which makes it a very quiet place.
We were there in a very warm period, and the appartment did not get too hot, but was also not extremely cool.
Located in the center of Vienna, less than 10 minutes walk from the Stephansdom. Metrostations less than 5 minutes away. So it was a brilliant place to visit the beautiful city.
very welcome, very good contact before our stay apartment ideally located, very quiet good for only a couple: the 3rd bed in the room is well equipped only missing a bowl for example Full satisfaction
tres bon accueil, très bon contact avant notre séjour
appartement idéalement situé , très calme
bien pour un couple seulement : le 3eme lit est dans la même pièce
bien équipé manque seulement un saladier par exemple
We enjoyed our time in Vienna very. The apartment is very quiet and comfortable accommodation in the backyard. The equipment of the apartment was perfect for our short stay and our landlord Andrei very nice and easy. Gladly again!
Wir haben die Zeit in Wien sehr genossen. Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral und doch ruhig im Hinterhof. Die Ausstattung des Appartments war für unseren Kurzaufenthalt hervorragend und unser Vermieter Andrei sehr nett und unkompliziert.
The apartment was very comfortable, clean and well equipped.
The host gave us a warm welcome and explained everything necessary.
Great appartment, clean and design !
The apartment is in a great location in the old town in a lovely old house with a romantic courtyard. Many things are within walking distance and there are only a few minutes to several subway stations. But restaurants can be found just outside the front door. The apartment is comfortable, modern and well, especially in the kitchen you will find everything you need! Highly recommended!
Die Wohnung ist super gelegen mitten in der Altstadt in einem schönen, alten Haus mit romantischem Innenhof. Vieles ist zu Fuss erreichbar und es sind nur ein paar Minuten zu verschiedenen U-bahnstationen. Aber auch Restaurants findet man gleich vor der Haustüre. Die Wohnung ist gemütlich, modern und gut ausgestattet, besonders in der Küche findet man alles was man braucht! Sehr empfehlenswert!
Das Apartement in Wien war in jeder Beziehung super. Die Lage mitten im Zentrum, der sehr schöne Innenhof und nicht zuletzt die tolle, unkomplizierte Betreuung durch Andrei. Jederzeit gerne wieder!
Ubicación del apartamento genial, se puede acceder a todo el centro caminando. Andrei un diez, tanto en amabilidad como disponibilidad, anfitrión perfecto. Nos ha gustado mucho el acogedor apartamento, lo recomiendo sin lugar a dudas. Perfecto. Gracias Andrei por todo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption