Berry Life - Taksim Authentic Concept
|Address||Ömer Hayyam Cd, 34440 Istanbul, Turkey|
1) Entire private apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms + Bathroom with shower + Full kitchen suitable for cooking
3) My personal office is near the apart building entrance door. Also my home is just 15 seconds to here. So I will be always here when you need.
4) Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
5) Guaranteed Cleaning (If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
6) All included prices (Such as internet, bills, cleaning etc.)
7) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
8) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
9) Easy Check-in (Our offices are near apart building entrance door and we are here every day)
10) Easy Late Check-in (My own home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building)
11) Free back-up assistant in reception to help you (You can ask anything to him face to face, call, mail, sms or whatsapp. His job is to help you instantly)
12) Easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul (Central Location. And i will send you address description with all arrival options and maps)
13) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
14) 3 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
15) 7/24 Market, 7/24 restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
16) Extra-Secure with alarm system and outside building security cams
17) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
18) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with the wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in Guarantee: My home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 3 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will not charge any late check-in fee to you.
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised.
KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* Our offices (My office and Reception office) are near the apart building entrance door. Key delivery will be made in the same address, in our office (Reception).
* Regular Check-in (9am-20pm): Check-in hour is 14pm. If you come earlier and if the flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge (If the flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage in our office until check-in hour). Since the office is open until 9am to 8pm every day, we don’t need to arrange a specific time for the key delivery. No rush :)
* Late Check-in (20pm+): My home is just 15 seconds close. After 20pm, please call or text me when you are close, and I will come here within seconds and wait for you.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. If you leave before 9 am, you can leave the keys on the table and close the door.
FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Free parking in the street
* Smile on our faces :)
* Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” in 15 seconds distance restaurant (6€)
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabi
House rulesPlease do not walk in the apart with your shoes for your and future guest hygiene.
Please use everything gently as if it is your own house.
No smoking please. But if you smoke in secret:) please only smoke on the outside window and be careful with the smoke and fire.
Please be quite at nights, because there are families living in the other aparts of the building.
Please switch off the lights and ventilators when you are going out.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 16 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
This was a very Nice Apartment and very clean..the peoples in the Office was Nice and give us Good Tipps..we Come back..thank u for all
Very friendly hosts, very helpful that the niece speaks excellent German. Clean, nice Quariter, quiet - despite of busy location. Area around somewhat dilapidated but not far to walk to Istiklal Caddesi.
Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, sehr hilfreich daß die Nichte ausgezeichnet Deutsch spricht. Sauberes, nettes Quariter, ruhig - trotz verkehrsreicher Lage . Gegend rundherum etwas baufällig aber nicht weit zu Fuß zur Istiklal Caddesi.
We chose this apartment based on others' reviews and the promotion made by the owner, Erdal. Well, we were a bit dissapointed. Sorry Erdal, but we felt that it was overrated, maybe we have high expectations! This area definately not suitable for those travelling with children or to those who wanted a decent place to roam. I would rather promote the Sultanahmet area, where you wont spent unnecessary time for travelling. The traffic in Istanbul is heavy! Another thing, in the manual it stated that if we were to checkout early or late at night, you just need to leave your key in your apartment..well, we did!! And guess what..we were stranded in between 2 locked doors.. the front door and the door to our apartment. We were lucky that someone from Malaysia, willing to open their door when we knocked at night, we dont have a choice. We check out early to stay in Sultanahmet, even after we had paid the full rent.
Pros: the staff was friendly, especially Erdal's niece (kept our luggage on our last day while we wandered around), enough space for two people to sleep in, they provided us with welcome food gifts, security alarm, working stove/fridge
Cons: Shower was directly above the toilet. Spider webs. Walking to the actual door of the apartment was filthy and no lighting. Was also surprised that when I used the toilet there was trimmed BODY hair in the basin. I am not kidding -- so it looks like they did not clean out the room before my friend and I used it.
It is worth paying a little extra for their other rooms -- like the Red Butterfly Room.
We booked this appartment on the internet - based on the pictures (fewer than now) and the location. The team was very accommodating and kind.
Pro's: Low price, clean accommodations, nicely furnished kitchen, location center of town
Contra's: basement flat - windows barred, no chance of escape in case of fire. Damp due to basement and no heating/ventilation in bathroom. Bed not big - 120 cm. bedroom windows into air-shaft (5 store house), all bathroom and WC tubes going into shaft= noisy flushing all night. Small bedroom window (over bed) into staircase= noise all night and light blinking from alarm.
According to PowerPoint send to us by owner the bus from Atatürk stops just 200 m from app. This is not so for the next long term since the road is being renovated - together with most of the area. So count on ½ hour walk on very bad pavement from Taksim.
Everything Erdal promises in her advertisement she delivers.
I highly recommend her apartments, the apartment is in a good and safe location, and you would not find cleaner apartments any where in the world,, with all the equipment you require for your stay, plus internet too. Nothing is too much trouble for Erdal and her team to ensure your stay is a happy and enjoyable one. I would like to thank them all, and I would not hesitate to stay there again, and recommend if you plan a stay in Istanbul this is where you stay.
Erdal and her team were just fantastic. They responded to any issue with speed and efficiency. My previous stay in Istanbul was at a five star hotel and i would say that i was more comfortable at the apartment compared to the hotel. The apartment is as the picture so you get a full picture before you book. I save a lot of of money on food and accommodation cost. The main shopping area is at the end of the road so i did not miss out on everything. I could leave like the local and see another side of Istanbul that could not be experienced if i stay in an hotel. The apartment were very clean, secured and comfortable also. With the positive experience i had from now on i will stay in an the apartments rather than an hotel.
the apartment is nice, clean and well equipped, it is located near transportation (taxi, tram, bus ...) and a very lively avenue for both outputs for businesses that host team is available to listen and respond quickly if needed
l'appartement est sympa, propre et bien équipé
Il est situé pres des transports ( taxi,tram,bus... ) et d'une avenue tres animée tant pour les sorties que pour les commerces
l'équipe d'accueil est disponible, à l'écoute et répond rapidement si besoin
The apartment is great. It is quiet, it is big enough, it is clean, it is in the middle of Istanbul, it has fair prices; in it you have everything you need and the host is very welcoming. I'd recommend this flat to anyone who visits Istanbul.
Apartment very well located, 5 min. the central part of Istilklá 7 min Galata Tower and 10 tram. Clean, comfortable, although the building is old and the stairs just maintained, the apartment is renovated. The only drawback in winter is that the bathroom has no heating, ordered a small electric heater for the bathroom but did not have. Both the owner and the clerk very friendly. Only speak Turkish and used English, but we understood each other very well.
Apartamento muy bien ubicado, a 5 min. la parte central de Istilklá 7 min de la torre de Gálata y 10 del tranvía.
Limpio, cómodo, aunque el edificio es viejo y las escaleras poco cuidadas, el apartamento está renovado.
El único inconveniente en invierno es que el baño no tiene calefacción, pedimos una pequeña estufa eléctrica para el baño pero no tenían.
Tanto la propietaria como la empleada muy amables. Sólo hablan turco y la empleada inglés, pero nos entendimos muy bien.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption