Elegant historic apartment
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||11 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Home perfect although we are ahead
Apartment consistent aa barely 5 minutes from two metro station that will allow you to visit Prague
Accueil parfait malgré que nous soyons en avance
Appartement conforme a a peine 5mn de deux station de métro qui vous permettrons de visiter Prague
A really nice host and a very comfortable apartement. We missed nothing and if we will get back to prague, we will come back to this nice location :)
Andrew is a nice and friendly host, app. is located very well.
Cutlery was a bit dirty at arrival. Kingsize bed is very nice, but the blankets are a bitt small (for tall persons like 1.95 mtr). Too bad because the bed slept very well.
Andrew was super nice and helpful! He gave us the right tips on how to enjoy a beautiful city like Prague! The apartment is very cozy, well located between Prague1 and Prague2. I would recommend his apartment to anyone!
Very good location from the city centre just 9 minuts by metro. Metro is just 3 minuts by foot. The first day Andy received us and he spent all time we needed to explain us everything about the city and the apartment.
I would highly reccomend it!
Andy was extremely helpful. Flat is like on picture all great . Highly recommend
Super apartment, perfectly equipped, Good windows keep the city noise typical street back largely, when they are closed; then you can sleep well. Andrew is a nice landlord who is also valuable tips on the city.
Super Wohnung, perfekt ausgestattet, Gute Fenster halten den großstadttypischen Straßenlärm weitgehend zurück, wenn sie geschlossen sind; dann kann man gut schlafen. Andrew ist ein netter Vermieter, der auch wertvolle Tipps zur Stadt gibt.
Andy was extremely helpful. When we arrived at the local metro station, he met us and guided us to the flat. Great flat - very central, tastefully decorated, good bed, loads of space. Living in Prague, Andy was also very helpful in providing the local knowledge we required. Along the way, we encountered a small problem with the plumbing. Again, Andy made sure this was fixed very quickly. Great holiday! Simon, Inge and Carla
Andrew is so nice and helpful its worth it to stay there to meet him! The apartment is very well located. It has all you need to cook, wash and dry your clothes. The bed is confortable. You don't need anything else.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption