AQA No8 / 1-bedroom apartment
Floor No.0(with elevator)
|Address||Spyrou Merkouri, 11634 Athens, Greece|
1) We know your needs (almost 10 years of experience)
2) Innovating. We will have ready until 1st May our PMS (Property management system) in order to offer you even more and better services.
3) Until 1st June we will introduce our new doors with electronic lock so you will not worry anymore about losing the keys and add extra safety.
4) Easy access to the airport, port, train station and city center with public transportation.
5) Most important we will try to boost your 5 senses in the Greek way of life with little things and by advice you about the events and the happenings in Athens.
Athens Quality Apartment No8 is a fully furnished and well equipped 1-bedroom apartment (60m2 / 645ft2) which can accommodate easy up to 4 people. The apartment has 1 double size bed in the bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, living room with double sofa/bed, bathroom and a balcony. The apartment has 24hours fast internet connection, Cable Tv with many cinema, documentary and sport channels, Telephone line and is fully air-conditioned. The apartment is ideally located next to Hilton hotel and Divani Caravel Hotel. The apartment is 3 minutes’ walk from Evangelismos metro station and 1 minute walk from the Bus stop.
Museums next to the apartment:
1) National art gallery
2) War Museum
3) Christian & Byzantine museum
4) Benaki Museum
5) Museum of Cycladic art
Only 1 metro station away from the apartment is Syntagma square, Plaka area,The Greek parliament, Tomb of the unkown soldier, Megaron Mousikis (Athens Music Hall),
And only 2 metro stations away from the apartment is Acropolis, New Acropolis Museum, Parthenon, Monastiraki, Agora, Panepistimio.
The apartment has 1 bedroom with quality double mattress, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, living room with double sofa/bed, fast internet connection, wi-fi, 2 air-conditions, washing machine, Tv & DVD, and balcony, Central heating, 24 hours hot water.
Walking distance from the apartment you will find many shops, coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, kiosks, florist, pharmacies, hair salon and many more.
Apartment No8 has
- Internet (Wi-Fi) connection from the best internet provider in Greece.
- Telephone line for incoming calls and free calls to us
- Cable Tv with many channels (see below for channels)
- 2 Air-conditions & central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Bed linens 100% cotton
- Towels 100% cotton
- Pillows with foam memory
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee machine, kettle, Toaster, baby Grill
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Toilet paper, kitchen paper etc…
- Adaptors for appliances
- Baby bed available upon request
- High chair available upon request.
Cable /Satelite TV with
News Channels: BBC, DW, France 24, Aljazeera, RT, Bloomberg, CNBC, Euronews
Movies Channels: Ote Cinmea 1, 2, 3, 4, Village Cinema, Sundance Channel, Fox, Foxlife.
Sports Channels: OteSport 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, EuroSport, Eurosport 2, Extreme Sports...
Watch English football, German football, Italian Football, Spanish Football, Champions League, Europa League, NBA, Tennis, Formula 1, Moto GP and much more...
Documentary channels: History channel, National Geographic, Discovery channel, Discovery Science channel, Nat Geo Wild, Animal planet, Travel planet, IDX, Discovery showcase.
House rules1) For check-ins 22:00-08:00 you will have to pay extra 30€
2) We do not accept check-ins on 24th December, 25th December, 31st December, 1st January, 1st May and Orthodox Easter Sunday.
3) Clients must communicate the approximate arrival time at least 1 day before their arrival.
4) Clients need to respect the property, its furnishings, its equipment and the neighbors.
5) No additional persons to the total number stipulated in the reservation contract are allowed.
6) Reducing the number of nights will not affect the total price.
7) Reducing the number of people will not affect the total price.
8) Parties are not allowed.
9) Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
10) Having meetings or appointments in the apartment is not allowed.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 687 CA|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2508 CA|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 15 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||10 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
zentrumsnah direkt an einer Metrostation, hilfsbereiter Vermieter, gut ausgestattete, saubere und ruhige Wohnung, selbst Verbrauchsartikel wie Kaffee, Oel , Duschgel, Shampoo etc. und auch Stadtpläne vorhanden. In der Umgebung Einkaufs- und auch Frühstücksmöglichkeiten. Wir kommen wieder.
The apartment has everything you would ever need, we have stayed in Greece before and Emmanouil provides so much more than any other place. Soap, loo roll, hair dryer, clean towels, washing up liquid, paper towels, spare bedding, great TV channels, fold out bed in the lounge, bath and shower and everything you would ever need in the kitchen - even a milkshake maker!
We will definitely stay here again and I can't recommend Emmanouil and his service any more highly, I contacted him to ask about arranging a taxi for the airport home and he arranged it all for us with his friend Angelos who is so knowledgeable about the city and even went out of his way on the way home to find us a post box as we hadn't posted our cards yet.
We are still most impressed and thank you for making our stay so special :)
Nicole and Ian
Excellent accommodation, the location was perfect, near city centre by foot, near metro, very good and safe area. The apartment was very clean, equipped with all necessary things. The owner very helpful.
Emmanouil is a really helpful and relaxed host. Our flight was delayed but he still met us as planned at the appartment, having provided really good directions on how to get there. He spent time showing us around the appartment and then dropped us around to a nearby restaurant.
The appartment is neat and clean and really well located, a couple of minutes from the metro stop and within walking distance of the Plaka area, via a stroll through the National Gardens. The top of Lycabetus is exactly a half hour hike from the appartment - in the cool of the early morning, anyway.
We loved the nearby Binaki Museum, both for its collections and for the 2nd floor balcony restaurant, with the view of the Parthenon. It's open until midnight on Thursdays and Saturdays.
We are very happy to recommend Emmanouil and his appartment to future guests.
Wonderful location. Manos is a greate host. Told us all the places to go and how to get there. We needed a taxi to the airport at 5:15 AM, and he arranged it for us and also got up that early to make sure it arrived. Apartment was lovely. Had everything we needed.
Perfect apartment. One minute away from metro.goed ontvangen.dit
Apartment is a must.
Perfect appartement. 1 minuut afstand van metro.goed ontvangen.dit
Appartement is een aanrader.
Starting with the pick-up service at the airport, about helpful tips for staying up to the beautiful, central, very well-appointed apartment everything was wonderful. Emmanouil is an excellent host and I will raise him to the apartment and, of course recommend the great Athens!
Angefangen vom Abholservice am Flughafen, über hilfreiche Tips für den Aufenthalt, bis hin zur schönen, zentralen, sehr gut ausgestatteten Wohnung war alles wunderbar. Emmanouil ist ein hervorragender Gastgeber und ich werde ihn, die Wohnung und natürlich das tolle Athen weiter empfehlen !
Thank you for staying in your accomodation. It was indeed very close to the Hilton, where I had the congress.Also it was near to the metrostation and that was very comfortalel.
The rooms were clean and comfortable. Everything you might need was present.
We had a point of criticism, and that was the darkness from the appartment and the noise from the hall during the night. But with the help of earplugs and close the door between the hall and appartment, that problem was solved.
We had a wonderful stay! The apartment was clean, comfortable and quiet. It is in a very convenient location; although we walked most everywhere public transport was very close and easy to use.
Our host was very considerate, even happily waiting for us at midnight, after our flights had been delayed. He was also very gracious about locating and forwarding a computer cable we left behind - far beyond the call of duty!
Thanks for helping make our visit to Athens very enjoyable, Carrir and Michael
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption