apartment in the best location
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Calle Albareda, 41001 Sevilla, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
Within walking distance you find beautiful monuments such as La Giralda and the Cathedral, the Royal Alcazar, Torre del Oro, the Bullfighting Ring, San Telmo Palace, the Archives of the Indies and the old Jewish quarter, the area of Santa Cruz. This is the prime area for shopping, along the pedestrian streets Tetúan and Sierpes you find a large selection of fashion stores.
Not to forget the gastronomy, the area is filled with restaurants, bars and bodegas that offer not only local dishes but regional and international cuisine as well.
Parking space is available in the adjacent building.
|Weekly rate for up to 5 guests||$ 1193 CA|
|Monthly rate for up to 5 guests||$ 2983 CA|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
Great location, clean apartment and equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 persons. I highly recommend it.
Ottima posizione, appartamento pulito e attrezzato per ospitare comodamente 4 persone. Lo consiglio vivamente.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
We spent 4 days in Sevilla and thereby enjoyed the apartment.
1. ligt very verkehrsgünstig.Bushaltestelle is about 5 minutes walk round also great shopping and Restataurants
2. the apartment is on the 3rd floor, although no elevator, but very quiet, no traffic noise and a very nice and big Dachterrassenach East located that you can have breakfast with the sun mornings and evenings for a nightcap time it is in shadow.
3. the apartment is very tastefully furnished one notices that they inhabited IRD only drawback, the owner has stored so many utensils, we had relatively little storage space for our Reisegepäch.
4. key handover and final acceptance apartment were very straightforward, the owner even had a young man who has committed a parking lot kept us right in front of the apartment free.
Overall, we were very happy with the apartment
Wir haben 4 Tage in Sevilla verbracht und dabei die Wohnung sehr genossen.
1. sie ligt sehr verkehrsgünstig.Bushaltestelle ist ca 5 Min entfernt ringsum auch gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und Restataurants
2. die Wohnung liegt im 3.Stock zwar kein Aufzug ,dafür sehr ruhig,kein Verkehrslärm und eine sehr schöne und grosse Dachterrassenach Osten gelegen dass man morgends mit der Sonne frühstücken kann und abends zur Schlummertrunkzeit liegt sie im Schatten.
3. die Wohnung ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet man merkt dass sie bewohnt ird einziges Manko,die Besitzerin hat so viele Utensilien lagern,dass wir für unser Reisegepäch relativ wenig Stauraum hatten.
4. Schlüsselübergabe und abschliessende Wohnungsannahme waren völlig unkompliziert die Besitzerin hatte sogar einen jungen Mann engagiert der uns einen Parkplatz direkt vor der Wohnung frei gehalten hat.
Insgesamt waren wir mit der Wohnung sehr zufrieden
Okay, it recommended 100% for a few days, very complete apartment and a few meters walk, bars and playa.Una very nice area and easy parking.
Muy bien, recomendable 100% para unos días, apartamento muy completo y a unos metros de paseo, chiringuitos y playa.Una zona muy bonita y de fácil aparcamiento.
We were very pleased, new apartment conform to the description situated in a quiet location from which you can walk to all major tourist destinations. The owner is a very nice and helpful, we recommend it.
Siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti, appartamento nuovo conforme alla descrizione situato in una posizione tranquilla dal quale si possono raggiungere a piedi tutte le principali mete turistiche. Il proprietario è una persona simpaticissima e disponibile, lo consigliamo.
The apartment is perfect and quiet with all the necessary details. Strolling arrive at a time when the Cathedral. Highly recommended. We were 4 and had a blast.
El apartamento està perfecto y tranquilo, Con todos los detalles necesarios. Paseando llegas en un momento en la Catedral. Muy recomendable. Nosotros eramos 4 y lo pasamos genial.
The apartment was not very clean, everywhere was hair and it is noisy until late at night and early, as the apartment is located on a busy street. The location was of course top, all attractions are nearby.
Das Appartement war nicht ganz sauber,überall lagen Haare und es ist bis spät in die Nacht und früh laut,da das Appartement an einer viel befahrenen Straße liegt. Die Lage war natürlich top,alle Sehenswürdigkeiten liegen in der Nähe.
central, clean, price okay
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption