Pumula Lodge an African name for "rest"
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Lindsay St, Hunter's Home, 6571 Knysna, South Africa|
|Property type||Private room|
Private entrances to en-suite bedrooms each with a deck overlooking the gardens and swimming pool. "Tree-top" breakfasts, secure undercover parking, communal kitchenette and barbecue facility. Close to golf courses, bird sanctuary and restaurants. 600m from the Knysna Private Hospital. Regret no children under 10. Credit cards. Non-smoking lodge.
The beautiful Knysna Golf Course is only 500 metres from the lodge and a further 6 top golf courses can be visited on day trips, which are within a 70 kilometer radius of Pumula Lodge.
The following activities can also be planned for during a stay at Pumula Lodge:
• Forest walks
• Mountain bike trails in the forest
• Horse riding
• Fishing in the lagoon or at sea
• Pleasure cruises on the lagoon
• Arts and craft tours in the area
• Bungee Jumping
• Marine Wildlife excursions
• Sky Diving
• Wildlife eg.Birds of Eden, Knysna Elephant Park,Monkey Land
• Daily excursions to Tsitsikamma National Park
• Daily excursions to Oudtshoorn to visit the Cango Caves etc
• Many other activities.
TGCSA – 3 Star B&B.
Birder Friendly Establishment.
Accredited by Knysna Tourism.
Members of the Knysna Accommodation Association.
Trip-Advisor Certificate of Awards Winner 2012, 2013 & 2014
We look forward to welcoming you to Pumula Lodge.
Regret no children under 10.
Estimated arrival time and mobile number is required on confirmation of reservation.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 639 CA|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 2557 CA|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 53 CA per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||6 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption