Studio to rent in London zone 2 #WJE
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
|Address||High Street Harlesden, NW10 4SY London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 weeks ago|
This is a PRIVATE FLAT with its own kitchen and en-suite bathroom. NOT SHARED WITH OTHERS.
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
- Floor : 2nd Floor
- Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
- Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
- Double bed
- Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
- Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
- Central heating
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
- Iron and ironing board
- Additional set of keys
- Washing machine liquids and detergents
- Children accessories
- Parking and storage spaces
- Wheelchair access
- Airport transfers
- Underground : Willesden Junction, zone 2, Bakerloo Line, 5 min walk;
- Local buses
You can’t beat the Jubilee line and the buses out of Willesden Junction travel in every direction around or across London.
FOOD & GROCERIES:
- Food Supermarkets walking distance
- Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance
- Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance
- Pharmacy walking distance
- Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance
- Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance
- Self-service Laundry just next door.
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Weekly rate||$ 650 CA|
|Monthly rate||$ 2532 CA|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
We arrived on Friday, the landlord has let pass us per se, it was not worth the trouble to stop us, so were marching from a short walk quite a long unnecessary back & forth.
The studio itself was OK, the cleanliness left to be desired really left.
The Abflussstopel was contaminated in such a way and full of hair (it terrified us very)
The shower faucet did seem as if he was from 1920, water was sporadic, the sink was for children and also of the Alibert viiiiiiel hung too high, and everywhere small hairs :(
The bed well ... every move you could feel the spring expressed so strongly out that we had to put towels under it ...
It was all in one a stay we do not recommend ..
The location 1A, when it would be cleaner then we would have had no complaints, we are also not MONKS / whiners .. but a little comfort and cleanliness you would expect but then ....
London was wiedermaaal mega superhot :))) happy again.
Thanks A & M
Wir kamen am Freitag an, der Vermieter hat uns an sich vorbeilaufen lassen, fand es nicht der mühe wert uns aufzuhalten, so wurden aus einem kurzen Fussweg ein ziemlich langer unnötiger hin&her marsch.
Das Studio an sich war OK, die Sauberkeit lässt echt zu wünschen übrig.
Der Abflussstopel war derart verunreinigt und voll mit Haaren (es grauste uns sehr)
Der Duschhahn machte den Anschein als wäre er aus dem Jahr 1920, Wasser kam sporadisch, das Waschbecken war für Kinder und ebenso der Alibert der viiiiiiel zu hoch hing und überall kleine Haare :(
Das Bett naja...jede Bewegung konnte man spüren, die Feder drückten sich so stark raus das wir Handtücher darunter legen mussten...
Es war alles in einem ein Aufenthalt den wir nicht empfehlen..
Die Lage 1A, wenn es sauberer wäre dann hätten wir keinerlei Beanstandung gehabt, wir sind auch keine MONKS/Nörgler.. aber ein bisschen Komfort & Sauberkeit erwartet man dann doch....
London war wiedermaaal mega mega geil :))) Gerne wieder.
Apartment as photos. A little dirty.
Appartamento come da foto. Un po sporco.
Confort très sommaire (le sommier est hors d'âge et le canapé trop petit pour espérer s'y allonger ), ustensiles de cuisine en quantité limitée (heureusement que nous n'étions que 2 !), odeurs d'egouts dans la sdb ( un conseil : boucher le lavabo et l'écoulement de la douche pour s'en débarrasser ) environnement parfois bruyant la nuit; sans surprise pour un logement peu cher à moins d'une heure en bus des quartiers touristiques et sur la route de plusieurs magasins d'alimentation d'un bon rapport qualite-prix ...cela ne nous a pas empêché de passer un très bon séjour dans cette belle capitale, en partant tôt le matin pour rester toute la journée en ville et ne rentrer que le soir.
Our host was very nice, and explain everything we need. The studio was clean and we enjoyed our trip in London. I recommand it !
We had a lovely experience in London thanks to this apartment. It is close to the underground station and the bus stop that took us to the City of London. It is very clean and confortable except fot the sofa (ideal only for one person). In the neighborhood there are different supermarkets where you can find everything you need. The staff was kind and helped us to bring the luggages to the 2nd floor. We will definitely book again if we go to London in the future.
Unfortunately my experience was rather negative. The room was quite noisy and I was not aware of that. It was quite difficult to sleep. I can't recommend this room to my friends.
The flat has a very strong smell of mold/dirty pipes. We have communicated to the property owner on the very first day and after our 21 days stay no one has come to solve this problem. On top of this, the shower has an electronic water heating device inside it, which is very dangerous. My wife and myself had electric shocks twice. We had to stay 2 days without using the shower until the property owner has replaced the old device for a new one. I wouldn't recommend this flat unless it is your last resort.
A very good location, close to the subway station, and a very good value for money! The apartment is really small but perfect for a short journey. The owners are kind and helpful. I would definitely advise this apartment.
Great studio! Just as it was described and looked exactly like the pictures. Very clean! The full kitchen was shared by two flats, but this wasn't an issue. You also get a microwave and small fridge in the studio. Bathroom was small, but worked fine for my stay with two people. Overall it was a great experience.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption