Great 2-br apartment - very central (Village)
There are 2 cozy bedrooms at opposite ends of the condo, each with a comfortable queen bed. The sofas are folding out and can accommodate 2 (short) people in the living room in case of emergency.
You will have a fully equipped kitchen (Nespresso Coffee, fridge, stove, dish washer and washer/dryer, microwave) and a living room with fireplace. There is a private balcony where you can sip on a drink and a big shared garden in the green backyard.
There is a 32' flatscreen TV and WiFi wireless internet. Free tea and coffee. You will find fresh linens and towels. Hairdryer.
You will be perfectly located:
- 5 Minutes walk to Sainte Catherine street with all the bars, restaurants and shops (From May-Sept the street turns into a mile long lively pedestrian area filled with terraces, restaurants, bars and lots of fun and friendly people
- Two blocks from Metro Beaudry and several bus lines (3 stops to down town)
- Near Central Bus Station, close to several BIXI bike rental stations
- If you come by car there is free parking on the opposite side of the street and all around the block
- 1 min walk to corner stores and 7 min walk to groceries
- Great shopping malls (e.g. Eaton Center) and stores are only a 15 minutes metro ride away. Also conveniently located a quick 20 minute walk from Quartier des Spectacles or beautiful Old Montreal.
- Parc Lafontaine (safe and great for running or a picknick) is a 10 min walk away
Ask us and we'll help you to get set up.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any question!
We speak English, French, Spanish and German.
House rulesThe big balcony available for smoking - please do not smoke inside.
In the summer, the main street (Sainte-Catherine St.) is transformed into a mile long lively pedestrian area filled with terraces, restaurants, bars and lots of fun and friendly people.
Check out is flexible depending on your needs and if there's someone else expected for the apartment. Ideally it is before 9 am or between noon and 1 pm or after 5 PM. But if there's someone coming after you, you can still leave your bags for the day and pick them up before leaving at night.
We prefer renting to wimdu customers with references. No worries if you do not have any references, just send us a brief description of yourself and companions, what are you doing and why you are coming to Montreal. Please share a face pic of yourself. Lots can be said with a smile. :)
Looking forward to welcoming you!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 842 CA|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1579 CA|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 26 CA per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 year|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption