Self-Catering Central London Flat (34)
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||Within a week|
Flat 34 has recently been renovated and is our lovely maisonette on the ground floor and garden levels. A maisonette has 2 floors and has stairs between the 2 levels. The apartment is part of a Victorian terrace. It’s 60sq/m and can sleep up to 6 people. It has a newly fitted main bathroom (Spring 2016) with a bath tub and shower, along with an en-suite bathroom with another shower (to the master bedroom) with a 4ft6 wide double bed in the master bedroom and 4ft wide bed in the 2nd bedroom which leads onto the small patio which has a bistro table and 2 chairs. It has 2 new sofas (bought March 2016) in the large open plan kitchen / dining room – that can both convert into large single beds which can each accommodate 1 person (x2). It has a fully equipped designer kitchen with a washing machine, drying machine along with the addition of having a dish washing machine along with having a TV/DVD. It has double glazing in both bedrooms, so it’s quiet.
NB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
We had a nice stay in this apartment. It is very central. Would recommend it for sure.
The apartment was nice. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. However we gad some trouble withthe heating, but Debbie came to assist us and get the temerature up.
Apartment very well located, 5 minutes walk from the metro station and the arrival of Eurostar. Everything went well, comfortable apartment.
Appartement très bien situé, à 5 minutes à pied du métro et de la station d'arrivée de l'Eurostar.
Tout s'est bien passé ; appartement confortable.
Nice and cozy apartment conveniently located 10 minutes walk from the station King's Cross St Pancras.
Appartement agréable et confortable très bien situé à 10 mn à pied de la gare King's Cross St Pancras.
Très sympathique, merci pour tout ma famille a passé un très bon séjour.
Appartement proche de tout et les hôtes sont très agréables
Perfekt für sightseeing! Die Kinder waren ebenfalls begeistert! Wir fühlten uns sehr wohl. Super freundlicher Kontakt Von Anfang an!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption