(A27D) ESTUDIO EN MADRID CENTRO, wifi
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Amparo, 28012 Madrid, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Enjoy the center of Madrid, staying in a nice and quiet studio of a building from the late nineteenth century, whose most important architectural elements are the typical corralas of the time.
Located in Lavapies, central district and castizo of the oldest and in the heart of Madrid ideal to visit the whole tourist environment on foot.
Magnificent studio apartment, quiet, cozy, renovated, located on the second floor of a building without elevator, in one of the most typical neighborhoods of Madrid.
It is distributed in a room that includes kitchen equipped with refrigerator, vitro ceramic hob, microwave and household utensils, living area with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed, private bathroom with shower, heating, hot water, TV and wireless network available.
The studio has towels and bed linen, there is shampoo, shower gel and hair dryer available in the bathroom.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• One double bed for 2 people.
• A double sofa bed for 3rd and 4th persons.
• Kitchen with vitro-ceramic hob, fridge, microwave and utensils.
• Private bathroom with shower.
• Typical corrala, outdoor element, smoking.
• Workspace with desk.
• Wifi Internet available.
• Bed linen and towels of good quality.
• Shampoo and shower gel.
• European plug adapters.
PLACES OF INTEREST
• 5 minutes walk from the Rastro de Madrid (Sunday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
• a 12-minute walk from Puerta del Sol.
• 10 minutes walk from the Plaza Mayor.
• 11 minutes walk from San Miguel Market.
• 15 minutes walk from the Royal Theater.
• 15 minutes walk from the Cathedral of the Almudena.
• a 17-minute walk from the Royal Palace.
• 31 minutes walk from the Temple of Debod.
• 15 minutes walk from the Gran Vía
• a 12-minute walk from the National Museum of Art Reina Sofía
• 19 minutes walk from the Prado National Museum
• 18-minute walk from the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
• 18 minutes walk from Atocha Renfe train station
• a 19-minute walk from the Royal Botanic Gardens
• a 23-minute walk from Buen Retiro Park
• 25 minutes walk from Puerta de Alcalá
• a 22-minute walk from the Plaza de la Cibeles
• a 23-minute walk from the Casa de América
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
• Check in is at 2:00 p.m., and can be extended until 9:00 p.m without additional charge.
• Check in from 9:00 pm to midnight has an additional charge of € 20
• Check in after 24:00 has an additional charge of 30 €
• Check-out time is maximum until 12:00 h
PLEASE, send the details of the estimated check in / out when making the reservation, for our control and organization.
Additional supplements are not included in the rates of the website.
A set of keys is provided. In case of loss, a supplement of € 25 will be charged to make a replacement copy.
In price of cleaning includes washing of sheets, towels and generic cleaning of the studio and its elements.
This section does not include excesses of dirt, grease, stains on sheets and towels, cleaning of excessive amounts of garbage, etc.
In these cases an additional supplement of € 20 cleaning and laundry is applied, to restore the cleaning of the elements.
Out of respect for other guests smoking is NOT allowed inside the studio. It is also not allowed to light candles and incenses.
Being the corrala (architectural element of the XIX) an outdoor element outdoors, you can smoke in it.
There is a kitchen equipped with vitro ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine Nescafé Dolce Gusto capsules, Italian coffee maker and household items. Quick and takeaway meals can be prepared.
There is a gym within a 4-minute walk. Daily passes can be purchased.
We understand that our guests are enjoying their holidays, so we wish you a pleasant stay.
The building is inhabited by people who need to rest to attend daily work, so we suggest a reasonable behavior.
We ask that you comply with the rules of the community of owners, especially with the hours of rest (11:00 pm to 08:00 am), and be respectful with the neighbors who live in the building.
House rulesIMPORTANT ***
On arrival at the studio, the guests will provide the host with their identification through a valid document (we try to prevent unidentified persons from staying in our studio).
Guests are solely responsible for events during the period of their stay in the studio.
During your absence from the studio or at the end of your stay, please turn off lights, TV, air conditioning and electrical appliances, for safety measures and ENERGY SAVING.
The garbage must be deposited daily in the container intended for that purpose outside the building on the sidewalks, between 20:00 and 22:00 h.
Use the study with respect, having to deliver the accommodation in the same conditions as it was at the beginning of the stay.
• • Personalized attention in the ckeck in at the indicated time (Spanish / English).
• We give them a set of studio keys.
• We explain the operation of the study.
• We provide a map of the Center or more tourist area of the City of Madrid.
• We advise you on how to move around the city in addition to other recommendations.
• During the stay we have a 24h telephone service for consultation.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 16 CA per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Todo perfecto y muy recomendado.
Piso manejado de manera muy profesional y la señorita del checkin nos recomendó una taberna super bien.
Die Unterkunft ist zwar klein aber gemütlich und sauber. Ein bisschen Hinterhofcharme. Die Schlüsselübergabe hat problemlos geklappt und wir waren insgesamt recht zufrieden. Die zentrale Lage ist top und das Viertel schön und belebt.
Everything was nice. Have been there for three nights. Clean, comfortable. The owners Rodrigo and his mother are good people. The only thing that was bothering me was the Internet with low speed. They should fix it. Otherwise everything was nice.
Excellent accueil de la maman de Rodrigo.
L'appartement est idéalement situé, à quelques minutes des musées, de la plaza Mayor....
Il se trouve entre deux stations de métro et c'est très pratique.
Seul bémol : le bruit des voisins et de l'eau dans les tuyauteries.
Un apartamento pequeñito pero con todo lo necesario, perfecto para dos personas. A 10 minutos del centro, bien comunicado y con supermercados muy cerca. Si volvemos a Madrid, sin duda repetiremos!
Muy buena estancia en un piso céntrico y perfecto para dos personas,además de unos anfitriones agradables.
A 10 minutos de la Puerta del Sol y un barrio tranquilo.Volveremos.
Eine schöne und gemütliche Wohnung im Zentrum von Madrid, sehr sauber und ruhig. Problemlose und gut organisierte Schlüsselübergabe. Rodrigo und seine Mutter sind sehr freundliche und nette Gastgeber!
Wir können die Wohnung sehr empfehlen! Danke!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption